Are you getting failed attempts while trying to login into iCloud account?
Did the official iCloud login page is showing error like invalid email or password?
Here are the right solutions for you. As the time passes, we see a simultaneous change in the technological aspects of the world we live in. There are tremendous changes which take place in the way we use technology.
One of the significant advancement took place in the way we use digital storage. Cloud Computing has revolutionized the storage scenario in the present times. When we think about cloud, we generally relate it to business and trading. However, the cloud is much beyond than that. Cloud involves access to data stored on the internet by the user or someone else. From a customer perspective, the cloud offers new possibilities without any significant investment in hardware and software.
Several organizations have moved their significant elements into Cloud. One of the most well-known amongst them is Apple iCloud.
iCloud by Apple is a cloud storage and cloud computing service. The service has been a massive hit with more than 800 Million users till now. iCloud by default is built into every Apple devices. It facilitates secure storage of photos, videos, files, notes and everything else which are safely kept on the server and are accessible at wherever you are. Apple provides free space of up to 5 GB for every iDevice that login into the account from their iOS device.
Apple iCloud Login Page for File Backup
As soon as you take a photo, the original photo would automatically get uploaded on the iCloud. You could access these photos from anywhere. This feature isn’t limited to just photos; you could save videos, files, notes, among others things and access them on the go.
The user could share these files by choosing members who could see the data. An iCloud account has made it easy for you to work with your friends anywhere. You could share a private link and invite people to collaborate on projects you desire. The data is secure, and safety of the information isn’t compromised with. There are several plans which you could opt for, from 50 GB iCloud space to 2TB Storage space, all at an affordable price.
iCloud Login for iOS Devices
In order to access iCloud login page on your iPhone or any other Apple devices, all you need to do is, directly head over to your device Settings, where you would find the iCloud account login option, enter your Apple email ID and password in the given prescribed box and you’re done! You can even reset iCloud password in the case if you forgot it.
Download iCloud for Windows
iCloud can be accessed on any device; provided you have an Apple ID and password. After completely setting up an iCloud account, you could log in to the account through your Windows PC as well. However, for the same, you’ll need to download iCloud Control Panel on Windows. It is one of the mandatory steps that you’ll be required to employ to access iCloud on Windows PC. As we all know that, Windows does not feature any kind of built-in iCloud integration. Therefore, this unfortunate fact made the aforementioned software essential to have if one wish to try iCloud login on their Windows computer.
Once you get done with the downloading process, now it’s time to install iCloud on Windows. Don’t get panic; there is no rocket science for the same. The self-explanatory bundled wizard will aid you all the way through the entire installation process.
Afterward, enable iCloud by launching the iCloud Control Panel and entering your Apple ID and password. Then click on sign-in option given at the bottom right corner of the Window. Next, you’ll witness a window, which would ask you about the features and contents you want to keep up to date on your devices. Check or Uncheck the desired feature or services that you would like to sync across your various devices and then click on Apply. And you’re done now.
That’s it – enjoy logging into iCloud on Windows PC!
Apple lays particular emphasis on security of the data. To confirm that only you are accessing your confidential information, it has introduced the two-factor authentication or two-step verification which you could set up through your Apple device.
Now when you Log in on another trusted device, you’ll have to put up a temporary code to access iCloud from that particular device along with your Apple ID.
Can’t Login to iCloud?
There are several login problems associated with iCloud. Here we would highlight some of the issues and their solutions that will arguably aid you to tackle the same.
- Check your internet connection to ensure that the internet is not turned off while logging into the iCloud service.
- Check Apple System Status Page to make sure that there are no Server outrages or maintenance going on with the iCloud service.
- Make sure your device has the latest version of iOS installed.
- There might be some problems associated with your password, try retyping your password and ensure Caps lock isn’t on unnecessarily.
- Make sure you put up the correct Email ID or Phone number in the Apple ID column.
- If you have enabled the two-factor authentication or two-factor verification service, then make sure you put up the correct code sent to your device.
- If you forgot your password, consider changing your password.
Troubleshoot Constant iCloud Sign-in Requests
Several users have experienced the annoying and consistent iCloud login requests. You may experience this iCloud login request loop after an update or after some significant changes that you put up on the device. Nevertheless, it could get annoying and repetitive, so here we would suggest some measures to counter this problem.
- Check your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data connection; it might be possible that login attempt might have got failed due to poor internet.
- Turn your device ON/OFF.
- Log out and Log in to the iCloud service. To Sign out, go to Settings >> iCloud and finally click on Sign Out option. After signing out of iCloud, reboot your device and Sign in again to iCloud using your Apple ID.
- Change System Preferences and Reset iCloud account. To change System Preferences, go to iCloud >> System Preferences and delink all other accounts or Apps which are associated with the iCloud. The option would stop the synchronization of App data with iCloud. After delinking the apps and accounts, re-link them by tick marking all the boxes and apps that you wish should be associated with the iCloud. This step would re-sync all the apps and accounts with the iCloud. Now restart your iDevice to check whether the issue has resolved or not.
These steps would solve the issue, however, if the problem persists, make sure you contact Apple Customer Service to get further assistance.
So this is all from our side. We hope you got all queries solved regarding iCloud login, its functions and the common log-in problems faced by the users. We have pitched all the possible solutions to the login problems of iCloud account faced by Apple users.